- Hotels in Lima
- Hotels in Cusco
- Hotels in Arequipa
- Hotels in Puno
- Hotels in Machu Picchu
- Hotels in Sacred Valley
- Hotels in Trujillo
- Hotels in Cajamarca
- Hotels in Colca Canyon
- Hotels in Chiclayo
- Hotels in Paracas
- Hotels in Huaraz
Ask and book tours 24/7: email@example.com
The MaPi Hotel Machu Picchu
Inspired by the modern recycling MaPi Introduces The casually elegant design at a Time . The hotel offers a café , bar UN " business center" and shop.
he Large lobby UN Creates SENSE vitality. High ceilings , Las Ventanas Panoramicas and design Of A cafeteria open which allow natural light , Enter Through A Near eucalyptus trees , creating a sensation of Order and Welfare.
The hotel is located in Machu Picchu Pueblo (formerly Aguas Calientes ) , a short walk from the town center and museum , including a cloud forest between the Andes and the Amazon Basin, in a green barrel on the Urubamba river 110 kilometers (70 miles) from the city of Cusco.
The MaPi offers cozy and quiet rooms in Machu Picchu Pueblo incorporating an elegant and casual design with essential amenities. With a simple and functional concept in mind , our rooms are equipped with amenities friendly to the environment , creating a healthier and restorer while in Machu Picchu environment.
- Superior Deluxe
122 rooms with panoramic windows, curtains, twin / king beds, 100% cotton sheets , down comforters , allergy pillows , reading light, cotton bathrobes , hairdryer , amenities of natural herbs, direct TV , safe , telephone, bed table , lounge chair with reading lamp and full length mirror.
8 Comfortable and modern suites with drapes, twin / king beds, 100 % Peruvian cotton sheets , down comforters two allergy pillows , reading light, full length mirrors , cotton robes , large cotton towels , herbal amenities , hairdryer , walking closet for two; with sofa bed next to the room, direct TV, Wi-Fi and complimentary minibar , coffee maker , cordless telephone and safe.
Services and Facilities
Enter a comprehensive holistic ecological enclave , with a simple and rustic elegance. The MaPi facilities are cool and functional , but cozy and warm . Elegant and modern but warm and friendly.
Is open and is at your disposal from 4:00 am to 10:00 pm and offers the healthiest meals Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes), the MaPi offers a healthy breakfast buffet, which is included and is a healthy way to start the day with organic and local ingredients to meet the diverse needs and lifestyles of travelers; Options range from simple snacks such as salads and sandwiches freshly prepared meals to highly developed such as the Peruvian and foreign food.
- Buffet Breakfast: 4:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Buffet Lunch: 12.00 pm - 4.00 pm
- Dinner à la carte: 06:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Note: The menus include a starter, a main course, a drink and a dessert.
Packed Lunches energy involved are prepared to order. Nutritious, light and vegetarian, three options are available lunchboxes.
Cozy and comfortable bar / lounge with plasma TV and Wi-Fi, which offers a delicious variety of snacks and "tapas", a wide selection of Pisco, and organic wines. The Happy Hour from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm is a lovely opportunity to share experiences with other travelers or relax at the end of the day.
Plus we also offer:
- Welcome drink based verbena.
- Complimentary Pisco Sour.
- Healthy breakfast buffet.
- Dinner à la carte.
- 1pm Check -in / Check -out 11:00 a.m..
- Express Check -out.
- Assistance between the train station and the hotel.
- reception 24/7.
- Personalized wake-up calls.
- Direct TV.
- Wi-Fi courtesy.
- Oxygen demand.
- Packed lunch (TO -GO).
- Check -in early and check out late ( 50 % of the published tariff, according to room type and availability).
- Day use.
- medical aid.
- Concierge -to train tickets , bus tickets and tickets to the archaeological site (10 % surcharge ).
- Personal or group guide.
- Excursions Nature / archaeological sites / birding.
- Laundry service.
- Car Binoculars.
- Special events ( on request and subject to availability).
|Superior Deluxe Doble (122)||233.00||745.00|
- Rates do not include payment of 18% of IGV for Peruvians and Foreign Residents in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10 % service.
- Departure Date
- Full names
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Double Triple).
- Specify the category of site (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars).
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Send your payment by Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
2.- Send your payment by Money Bookers With your Credit Card.
You should go to the web page, register, valid your e-mail, and discharged your money at your account and send the money at the e-mail:
We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reserves.
Book your hotel or ask for help
+51-84-243360 or +51-84-264242 or +51-84-223010
|MOVIL: +51-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +51-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +51-984674477||RPM: #686464|
Web page: Perú Hotels