- Hotels in Lima
- Hotels in Cusco
- Hotels in Arequipa
- Hotels in Puno
- Hotels in Machu Picchu
- Hotels in Sacred Valley
- Hotels in Trujillo
- Hotels in Cajamarca
- Hotels in Colca Canyon
- Hotels in Chiclayo
- Hotels in Paracas
- Hotels in Huaraz
Ask and book tours 24/7: firstname.lastname@example.org
High in the Andes above 3,000 meters above sea level, located in the historic city of Cuzco, with its unique mix of cultures in the Spanish and Inca. At the heart of Cuzco is the sixteenth-century Monasterio Hotel, originally built as a monastery in 1592.
The Monasterio Hotel is the ideal base to discover Cuzco and the ancient ruins at Machu Picchu, which can be reached via a spectacular three-hour trip from the train.
History of the Monasterio Hotel
The monastery was originally built in 1595 on the site of the palace of Inca Amaru Qhala.
In 1598 was founded as San Antonio Abad seminary´s by the sixth bishop of Cuzco, Monsignor Antonio de la Raya, to train Catholic priests.
The hotel remains a national historic landmark, protected by the inc. (National Institute of Culture) and has retained its characteristics and charm. It is a splendid model of the colonial style, consisting of three sectionsat different levels.
The heart of the hotel is the central courtyard with its fountain soft 300 years - old cedar tree surrounded by gardens and the famous stone cloisters.
The Hotel is only 10 minutes from the airport and just two blocks from the main square, Cuzco's central plaza, where we find the cathedral and most important museums.
This unique hotel museum is an architectural treasure built on Inca
foundations with a beautiful chapel adorned with extraordinary gold ornaments. It combines the solemnity of a colonial monastery with the luxury, elegance, comfort and excellent quality of a modern hotel 5 stars.
The Hotel Monasterio has 126 rooms including sixteen upper rooms, ninety deluxe rooms,
fourteen junior suites, a luxury room, three presidential suites and two royal suites.
In Monasterio, we have 91 rooms, many with delightful views over the main courtyard.These rooms offer a remote-controlled television, individually controlled heating, safety security personnel and two phones.There are two deluxe rooms handicap accessible.
There are twelve minor rooms in the hotel rooms, all designed with two levels. Each room has a charming bedroom on the mezzaninelevel and offers remote-controlled television, writing desk, individually controlled heating, the box security personnel and two phones.
Our room luxury hotel offers spacious comfort and luxury with the various facilities.
This lovely room offers a separate living room, a giant bed, VCR / TV remote-controlled, three telephones, fax machine, the safe, the individually controlled heating, a marble bathroom and a desk of writing.
The hotel has three spacious and elegant presidential suites,offering all a giant bed, a separate living room anda marble
bathroom. Additional facilities include VCR / remote controlled TV,writing desk, individually controlled heating, safety box, 2 telephonesand a fax machine.
The two royal suites at Hotel Monasterio, offer the best in luxurious
comfort with a wide range of facilities including an outdoor terrace, separate living room, marble bathrooms, VCR / remote controlled TV, writing desk, individually controlled heating, safety box, 4 telephones and a fax machine.
The rooms are also equipped with a bath and separate shower and a private yard of the above the court. All the rooms are enriched with oxygen to make your stay more enjoyable.
All rooms are equipped with:
- Telephone (with an extension in the bathroom)
- Central heating
- Electronic safe in-room personnel
- Cable TV
- Fire Detectors
- Gorgeous furniture certainly solve your expectations in terms of comfort, relaxation and beauty
- The laundry service and room is available 24 hours a day.
Design and architecture of the rooms
The architecture and the Monastery's original design have not changed significantly, and the rooms reflect its origins as a home for Jesuit seminarians. There are also two quarters and all vary in size and format.
The Hotel Monasterio has annoyed the problem of altitude sickness by introducing a system of oxygen supplementation in most of our rooms.
Room service offers you the privacy of dining in the comfort of your own site.At the Hotel Monasterio, we offer two different kinds of room service.
Illariy restaurant during dining hours, we serve our gastronomic
restaurant menu Illariy on your site. Podemos también ofrecerte el En-Cuarto que cenan el menú.We also offer the in-room dining menu.
For more details, our room service staff will be pleased to assist you at any time.
Amazing wedding in the chapel of San Antonio Abad - Hotel Monasterio
The chapel adorned San Antonio Abad del Monasterio hotel offers an amazing place for your wedding. As the hotel was a workshop, the fourth structure is unique and will ensure your wedding is unforgettable.
The package includes:
- Arrangements (two in the main altar, one at the entrance, flowers Halloway)
- The bouquet and more botonier for the Bride and Groom
- Priest or legal representative for the civil ceremony
- Violins and flute live at the bottom
- Decorative candles around the chapel
- Toast for guests (maximum 10 guests) including champagne and canapés
- Wedding cake (maximum 10 guests)
- Comfort in a smaller room and amenities of the honeymoon
- Service romantic bath butler
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates not includes 10% of services
- Departure Date
- Full names
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Double Triple).
- Specify the category of site (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars).
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Send your payment by Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
2.- Send your payment by Money Bookers With your Credit Card.
You should go to the web page, register, valid your e-mail, and discharged your money at your account and send the money at the e-mail:
We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reserves.
Book your hotel or ask for help
+51-84-243360 or +51-84-264242 or +51-84-223010
|MOVIL: +51-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +51-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +51-984674477||RPM: #686464|
Web page: Perú Hotels